Pearl Jam to do Colbert Report petition?

thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Ok guys, so I've wanted Pearl Jam to go on the Colbert Report for a while now, especially if I could see Colbert and Ed trade some verbal jabs prior to a musical performance. I was watching SNL the other night, and I realized, if facebook could get Betty White onto Saturday Night Live, then facebook could probably do just about anything. Would you all join a facebook group dedicated to getting PJ onto the Colbert Report?
Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• morockamorocka Posts: 26
    I like it! Lets do it. I figured they would have been on either Daily Show or Colbert by now. Jon Stewart does not have many musical guest, but Colbert has started to in the past few years. I'm game.
    "Give me the ringer dude,chop,chop!"
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    honest to god, i would wet my frickin pants if that happened. but i kinda wanna see ed on ellen now that he's mentioned he'd like to go on her show.
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Love this Idea lets do it.
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    doompony wrote:
    ...he's mentioned he'd like to go on her show.

what.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Heather EversHeather Evers Posts: 168
    I'M IN!!! i thought about the facebook petition thing for the craig ferguson show, too...anybody in on that one???
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    Alright, I'll try to set something up when I am off work. Let's make this happen Ten Club!
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    I disagree. I don't think Ed would like that they were invited on the show only after there was a Facebook group petitioning it.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'M IN!!! i thought about the facebook petition thing for the craig ferguson show, too...anybody in on that one???

Craig could sit in and play drums!!! that'd be sweet.