So Far after 23 Pearl Jam shows.....

Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Here are the totals for all of Pearl Jam Studio Songs adn well as B Sides, Raritaries, and other Orginal Pearl Jam Works I have heard live over 23 shows spanning from 1998-2010. Here are my totals without including covers and any of the dates of the shows.
    Pearl Jam Originals By Album Once 6 Even Flow 16 Alive 14 Why Go 11 Black 11 Jeremy 10 Oceans 1 Porch 9 Garden 8 Deep 2 Release 4 Go 21 Animal 9 Daughter 11 Glorified G 4 Dissident 7 W.M.A. Blood 5 Rearviewmirror 9 Rats 3 EWBACIAST 11 Leash 3 Indifference 2 Last Exit 4 Spin The Black Circle 4 Not For You 5 Tremor Christ 4 Nothingman 5 Whipping 5 Pry, To 0 Corduroy 14 Bugs 1 Satan's Bed 3 Better man 15 Aye Davanita 0 Immortality 4 Hey Foxymophandlemama, That’s Me 0 Sometimes 1 Hail, Hail 7 Who You Are 1 In My Tree 5 Smile 4 Off He Goes 7 Habit 3 Red Mosquito 2 Lukin 5 Present Tense 3 Mankind 3 I'm Open 3 Around The Bend 0 Brain of J 4 Faithfull 4 No Way 1 Given To Fly 12 Wishlist 8 Pilate 1 Do The Evolution 17 Untitled 4 MFC 6 Low Light 6 In Hiding 3 Push Me, Pull Me 1 All Those Yesterdays 2 Breakerfall 4 Gods' Dice 3 Evacuation 3 Light Years 3 Nothing as it Seems 4 Thin Air 1 Insignifigance 7 Of The Girl 2 Greivance 6 Rival 3 Sleight of Hand 3 Soon Forget 2 Parting Ways 3 Can't Keep 2 Save You 5 Love Boat Captain 4 Cropduster 2 Ghost 2 I Am Mine 2 Thumbing My Way 1 You Are 4 Get Right 1 Green Disease 4 Help Help 1 Bu$hleaguer 2 1/2 Full 4 Arc 1 All or None 1 Life Wasted 5 World Wide Suicide 5 Comatose 7 Severed Hand 7 Marker in the Sand 3 Parachutes 2 Unemployable 3 Big Wave 1 Gone 4 Wasted Reprise 3 Army Reserve 2 Come Back 3 Inside Job 4 Gonna See My Friend 1 Got Some 3 The Fixer 5 Johnny Guitar 2 Just Breathe 5 Amongst the Waves 1 Unthought Known 4 Supersonic 2 Speed of Sound 2 Force of Nature 1 The End 2 Times I've seen Them Played 511 Pearl Jam B-Sides & Rarities Number of times I've seen each song performed All Night 2 Alone 1 Angel 0 Bee Girl 2 Black Red Yellow 0 Breath 8 Dead Man Walking 0 Dirty Frank 0 Don't Gimme No Lip 0 Driftin' 1 Education 1 Fatal 0 Footsteps 4 Hard To Imagine 2 Hitchhiker 0 Hold On 1 In the Moonlight 1 Leatherman 3 Long road 1 Man of the Hour 1 Otherside 0 Out of My Mind 1 No More 2 Sad 3 State of Love and Trust 6 Strangest Tribe 0 Sweet Lew 1 U Undone Wash 1 Yellow Ledbetter 8 Bsides & Rarities Heard Live 50 561

I can Beleive the list got this big so fast and I have only been to 23 shows I know i have heard stories of some fans seeing a total of about 300-400 shows, I can 't even imagaine the amount of songs those fans have hearrd over the years.Does anybody happen to have a good excel template for pearl jam concerts at home byany chance. That they would mind being used as a reference point. I have started my own template but it has turned unto a stats mania page, rather than quick setlist and song Tally page.
You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
Or you can come to terms and realize
You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    I feel like the four Philly shows were cheating for a lot of people! Some of us (like you with 23 shows) put a lot of hard work into seeing tons of shows and then these newbies come in and go to Philly and get all the songs on one trip.

I kid I kid.
  • Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
    Well if you dont wanna count the philly shows then I have been to 19 but by the end of the tour in2010 it will be 21 shows not counting the Philly Shows and I will still roughly have heard all of those other songs at at least one other show in exception with 1 or 2.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Thanks for letting us know Phil
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I'd like to see foxy mop do this . I bet it be 10 pages long. She's probably seen evenflow enough times that she can play it note for note.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    I feel like the four Philly shows were cheating for a lot of people! .

Agreed

Lot's of people saying they were the best shows ever but i was at them (3 and 4) and while they were amazing they don't hold a candle to the '98 '03 Garden shows, San Diego 06 and a few others of great lore.

props to the band for pulling out all the stops! Tours of the past 3 years have been sooo refreshing. But it just wasn't those shows.
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”