bartenders

prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
so.......what is the etiquette for hooking up with a bartender? i am this close to making a move but i frequent the bar and don't know what to do. i need some advice/tips. thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    pinwheel wrote:
    so.......what is the etiquette for hooking up with a bartender? i am this close to making a move but i frequent the bar and don't know what to do. i need some advice/tips. thanks!
    I will give you the best advice ever.. I am a regular at a bar and the bartender is gorgeous and we are very close.. It would be all to easy.. but, DON"T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.. if u think this is the one, and it is the end all be all, then do it.. But if you just wanna get laid, and u really enjoy/constantly find yourself at this bar, don't do it.. People that will fuck you are easier to come by than a really good bartender/patron relationship.. free beer!!!

Don't Shit Where You Eat..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    that's what i was figuring. the bartender is fucking hot though. definitely not the one, but a good fuck, sure.