Winnie Cooper in Maxim

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    I'm kind of in the same boat with the Wonder Years, it debuted the year before I was born.

EWWWWWW!!!!
    ?

That's mad young. Though I don't have any room to speak - I've recently returned to school and am the 27 year old sharing classrooms with those mostly born in 1989, and this one broad I'm crushing on big time was born the same year. Crazy stuff.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    [
    That's mad young. Though I don't have any room to speak - I've recently returned to school and am the 27 year old sharing classrooms with those mostly born in 1989, and this one broad I'm crushing on big time was born the same year. Crazy stuff.

Sounds like you are living Big Ben's dream! :P
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    Hawkshore wrote:

Ohhhh, baaaaa-zing. Yeah, but without all the rapes. Also, I now know what it's like to be older and be flattered by a matter of age - this chick didn't think I looked 27 at all. Thought I was 23 at the oldest. Ahhhh, perfect.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Hawkshore wrote:

Ohhhh, baaaaa-zing. Yeah, but without all the rapes. Also, I now know what it's like to be older and be flattered by a matter of age - this chick didn't think I looked 27 at all. Thought I was 23 at the oldest. Ahhhh, perfect.

yeah cause 27 i sooooo old. :P :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Hawkshore wrote:

Next thing I'm gonna need is the geritol, Cate. Gonna have watch out for the arthritis.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Hawkshore wrote:

no shit. wait 10 years. :roll:

though im told i dont look 30 even sometimes, which makes me feel pretty okay.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    I would have been fired as photographer for excessive jerking off.

Anyway, what a lovely young titties...I mean...lady.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    She was such a good girl though. Is it the spoiling the innocence thing?

Nah....makes it hotter

to quote Ludacris :

Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

just taking your clothes off doesnt necessarily make you a freak in the bed. ;)

Can you stop trying to ruin my wet dream for tonight

;):lol: :eh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    the wolf wrote:

you poor poor boys. i didnt hit my prime til i was 42. the good news is im still there... my prime not 42. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Next thing I'm gonna need is the geritol, Cate. Gonna have watch out for the arthritis.

not to mention a walking cane.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    the wolf wrote:

you poor poor boys. i didnt hit my prime til i was 42. the good news is im still there... my prime not 42. 8-)

Cate, I don't even know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, let alone 15 years from now. Hell, I don't even know if I'm gonna make another 15 years. Maybe that's just the 20's talkin'.

Nah....makes it hotter

to quote Ludacris :

Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

just taking your clothes off doesnt necessarily make you a freak in the bed. ;)

Can you stop trying to ruin my wet dream for tonight

;):lol: :eh:

i apologise... but if you need help just PM me. :lol::lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Cate, I don't even know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, let alone 15 years from now. Hell, I don't even know if I'm gonna make another 15 years. Maybe that's just the 20's talkin'.

maybe. but you are 27 and that is the age where legends are born. just dont die to become one, ok?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,814
    and she's smart
    I miss igotid88
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    OK, maybe it's just because I'm a girl, but Winnie Cooper? Really? That's the fantasy?! I thought it was Jenny McCarthy, Carmen Electra, etc. But Winnie Cooper??

I mean, she's gorgeous in those pictures, but on the Wonder Years?

Yup Winnie Cooper. :D

maybe. but you are 27 and that is the age where legends are born. just dont die to become one, ok?

I've been saying since I was 18 that I'd probably join the 27 Club. So, we'll see...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    love winnie...maybe i was expecting a lil more from this though.

maxim should do a "girls of the wonder years" spread complete with winnie....punky brewster and that blond chick who messed up kevin and winnie's relationship around 9th grade--the chick in his french class. "vous lex vous les beure?" that girl was smoking hot

and by the way---when the HELL is this show being released on dvd for christ's sake? it's been 15 years!
    www.myspace.com
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    edited May 2010
    Post edited by LloydXmas on
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

maxim should do a "girls of the wonder years" spread complete with winnie....punky brewster and that blond chick who messed up kevin and winnie's relationship around 9th grade--the chick in his french class. "vous lex vous les beure?" that girl was smoking hot

and by the way---when the HELL is this show being released on dvd for christ's sake? it's been 15 years!
    I thinkbit has something to do with the song rights
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I loved Winnie! And punky brewster was my absolute favourite when I was little....I used to look just like her and dress up like her all the time....punky grew up to be pretty hot too....

PunkyBrewster.jpg

1.jpg

And kevin and winnie....nawwwww!!

kev%20and%20winnie.jpg
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★

I thinkbit has something to do with the song rights

That would be correct !

It sucks I Loved that show growing up

I can't believe they can't come up with a number to make everyone happy

• blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    coolness... I've liked her since I was a little blackredyellow. She was good on the West Wing when she was occasionally on it in the last couple of seasons.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Who?

im in this club?

but i am british..

You didn't get The Wonder Years? :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Who?

im in this club?

but i am british..

thats no excuse.. im australian.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have never in a trillion years ever heard of this chic.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    but i am british..[/quote]

thats no excuse.. im australian.[/quote]

well you get all the crap american tv over there. :shock:

but saying that i loved underbelly..great tv
    Who?

im in this club?

but i am british..

thats no excuse.. im australian.

And you know hotness when you see it !

Are you talking about one SOLEIL MOON FRYE?? Gorgeous. She actually needed to get a breast reduction - why she would do that, I have no idea. But last time I saw her, she was absolutely gorgeous.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I loved Winnie! And punky brewster was my absolute favourite when I was little....I used to look just like her and dress up like her all the time....punky grew up to be pretty hot too....

PunkyBrewster.jpg

1.jpg

And kevin and winnie....nawwwww!!

kev%20and%20winnie.jpg

you do realize punky had a memorable fling with kevin arnold one amazing summer up at the lake right?
    www.myspace.com