Options

Tampa Locals' need their 1st Jam Fix

gibbyjamgibbyjam Posts: 40
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I would appreciate it, if any gracious Jam fan would possibly have 2 tixs for some locals that never seen the greatest band to ever play live. This cheeshead (from Wisconsin) is flying down and I want to show them the whole kick ass experience beginning with taking them to the Hat Trick Benefit. Thank you for the consideration and I'm looking forward to drinking a beer with everyone at the bar, Gibby!

Alpine 92 (Temple of the Dog still Rocks)
Cinnci 06
Chitown 06
Gorge 06
Summerfest 06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    gibbyjam wrote:
    I would appreciate it, if any gracious Jam fan would possibly have 2 tixs for some locals that never seen the greatest band to ever play live. This cheeshead (from Wisconsin) is flying down and I want to show them the whole kick ass experience beginning with taking them to the Hat Trick Benefit. Thank you for the consideration and I'm looking forward to drinking a beer with everyone at the bar, Gibby!

Alpine 92 (Temple of the Dog still Rocks)
    Cinnci 06
    Chitown 06
    Gorge 06
    Summerfest 06

I believe there were some seats released on TKTmaster, I was able to pull one up for a friend on level 1 section 108, don't know how good the pairs are though... but look through the first 3 pages there was a couple of people offering pairs for Tampa yesterday....
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV