Has the band talked about BOH yet?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited May 2010 in The Porch
What have the guys been saying about band of horses? has ed ever gone onstage yet and played a song with them during their set? Has ed spoken on stage about BOH?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Ed said something about them at Cleveland. Was giving reasons why he forgot to call his mom on mothers day one of them being "I had to see the great Band Of Horses play!" He then looked over to wear they were hanging out watching the show.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Not sure he's hit the stage with them, but he certainly thanked them in Cleveland and Buffalo (they're the two shows I've seen so far) ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Same with Columbus. thanks all around from both sides , during their respective sets.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14