Eddie's freaky eyes

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Come on, everyone. You know what i'm talking about.

1:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLut7QVxXn0

1:16 or so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Sooooo freaky. They're almost like they're empty, or hollow.
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Beautiful blue eyes that hold all kind of expression, even lack of, or hollow as you say, when needed. I think he would have made an excellent actor with the command of emotion he has. Maybe not to late.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    pandora wrote:
    Beautiful blue eyes that hold all kind of expression, even lack of, or hollow as you say, when needed. I think he would have made an excellent actor with the command of emotion he has. Maybe not to late.

Well, if you count Single Video Theory. And wasn't there talk about a movie either this year or next year?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

Well, if you count Single Video Theory. And wasn't there talk about a movie either this year or next year?
    I didn't hear but that would be great. There was a homemade video on youtube of Eddie on a beach when he was very young. It was goofy, made tongue in cheek, but I thought it showed his acting skills. Also up on stage when he performs his songs, some of them seem to put him in the acting mode. I hope he takes the leap!
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    what about the sean penn movie he was sposed to do back in the day that would have involved a sex scene?

jessssssssssssssuuuuuuuuus can you imagine? hahah. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

and i have 9 words for you...

"a compliment for us is a compliment for you"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    2 words for you

Porch - unplugged.