Hartford & Newark Scalpers taking a beating!!!!

PM56733PM56733 Posts: 8
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I guess these guys didn't count on the economy being such an issue this time around. I thought Hartford was wide open until I looked at Newark. Every lower section has dozens of tix available. It is a shame that these guys still get first dibs on all the good tix. In the future, if you don't get fanclub seats, wait til right before the show to buy. Fire sales are starting for Hartford. Newark will be a scalper massacre. Go on Stubhub and look at the inventory by section. Real fans had no shot at these tix.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Yup - very frustrating. I got shut out and I went to a retail TM outlet and ended up with REALLY crappy seats, upper level straight across arena. worst seats i have EVER had for a pj show. I would love to get better ones but i know i will never get rid of my tix. its a shame. scalpers suck :twisted:
  • hi...i'm 1995...have we met?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PM56733PM56733 Posts: 8
    What I do when I have shitty seats is to check stubhub right before the show. Whatever secs have lots of tix available means there will be empties. This strategy works really well for bands that charge a few hundred bucks for the good seats. there will always be empties in good sections. Just find the empty seats and squat.