hey

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i just wanted to say memeber when you vent or take your anger out make sure its the right person or better yet talk shit to the wall or make a funny youtube video talking shit but seriously,,, my cust got so mad when i said listen mamm if your going to bitch an vent make sure its the person who fucked you over not the the person trying to help you =)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i think she had the right person
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hey!
    yes, pretty easy to lash out at people who just don't deserve it when we are upset. Everybody does it,everybody gets the brunt of it at times too. Just got to forgive and understand.
    I know your job can be exasperating, I'm sure you get a lot of frustrated people who in turn must make you just crazy. But you are good at what you do and are learning patience and helping others so its all good. I know you make people's days every day :) I just know.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    pandora wrote:
    Hey!
    yes, pretty easy to lash out at people who just don't deserve it when we are upset. Everybody does it,everybody gets the brunt of it at times too. Just got to forgive and understand.
    I know your job can be exasperating, I'm sure you get a lot of frustrated people who in turn must make you just crazy. But you are good at what you do and are learning patience and helping others so its all good. I know you make people's days every day :) I just know.
    Or you can have my attitude....

Just lash out at EVERYONE!!!!!!

hehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    pandora wrote:
    Hey!

hehe

that has always worked for me.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    but would u lash out on someone that can see ur cc# ur ssn # ur home addy,,, ur full name not saying i would cause my mama rasied me as this she always told me boy if you steal i gonna beat that ass,,,just saying because thats like one of my rules of life

1, dont ever stop going
    2, find love an smiles in everything
    3. dont fuckin steal only the weak steal

so all i am saying is the person helping you shouldnt have to hear you bitch,, :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    yeah pandi i know the ones that dont mean it they ususally say i am sorry after they let it all out hey guys you know pandi an her hubby jb have there 29th wedding anniversy same day as hartford show an they are going to it how kick ass is that :D
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    the wolf wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Hey!

hehe

that has always worked for me.

I've gotta lot of problems with you people!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yeah pandi i know the ones that dont mean it they ususally say i am sorry after they let it all out hey guys you know pandi an her hubby jb have there 29th wedding anniversy same day as hartford show an they are going to it how kick ass is that :D
    :D I'm excited! No better way to celebrate than travel and PJ!!