I really, really like the Buffalo poster

BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Not gonna lie...I've been cursed with terrible, terrible luck when it comes to the posters my concerts get...

Lolla 07 - sucks, i still have it and its framed and on my wall...but still
Roo 08 - sucks as well...still framed...still on my wall
Columbus 2010 - pretty much sucks...still getting framed and put on the wall
Noblesville 2010 - pretty much sucks...still getting framed and put on my wall

Cinci 2006 - I love this poster and its still one of the best tour posters I've seen from the band...

I also, really, really loved the reaper tour poster with the cross and american flag...I think that was a D.C. poster...

But this Buffalo poster rocks, its relevant, its uniquely colored, it has something relevant about the city....Love it...Who is the artist?....That one and the Jazz fest are far and away the two best of the tour so far...Don't get the love fest for the Cleveland poster...kinda "meh" for me....

I guess this is Buffalo's consolation prize for a pretty lackluster set list...lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-concert-p ... 500wt_1182
Cincinnati 06'
Lollapalooza 07'
Bonnaroo 08'
Columbus 10'
Noblesville 10'
Alpine Valley 11'
Alpine Valley 11'
Music Midtown 12'
Wrigley Field 13'
Cincinnati 14'
Lexington 16'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    really i thought lolla was pretty tight way better than buffalo one you should just saying,, but this tour the KC one is tight but i give you props for still framing them even though you dont dig them that much an the lolla one if you ever wanna trade or sell it pm me have a great day bro
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I agree. I also have a history of lackluster posters at the shows I go to. However, I also like this Buffalo poster a lot. In person it really pops out nicely. Probably my 2nd favortie poster of a show I have attended (Behind Toronto 09 Klausen).
  • maxx242. i agree it is the best poster so far.