Withdrawals

AmentsArmyAmentsArmy Posts: 78
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I just had the pleasure of seeing the band four times in five days, then unfortunately had to return home to go back to work. Last night I had a dream with Metamorphasis playing over and over in my head, then woke up in an ice cold sweat. Is this Pearl Jam withdrawals? And if so, what is the cure?
Rapid City - June 23rd, 1998

"I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    I just had the pleasure of seeing the band four times in five days, then unfortunately had to return home to go back to work. Last night I had a dream with Metamorphasis playing over and over in my head, then woke up in an ice cold sweat. Is this Pearl Jam withdrawals? And if so, what is the cure?

More shows, go ebay, then when it's over u have to go to europe and see all those shows, then the next best thing is staying under ed's bed with me, 2 is not a crowed.
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    Pearl Jam Radio is the temporary cure. But nothing will replace the concert experience. 4 shows is a nice run though.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    Hahahah, I don't know about the sweats but, I did feel a huge letdown on Tuesday.........
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    what is the cure?

bristow
    hartford
    boston
    newark
    new york
    new york

&

europe

:mrgreen:
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    norm wrote:
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    what is the cure?

bristow
    hartford
    boston
    newark
    new york
    new york

&

europe

:mrgreen:

Looks like my cure is upcoming, bring on the last five!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • AmentsArmyAmentsArmy Posts: 78
    Quite jealous. Next tour, I'm taking at least two weeks off- worth every penny and more.
    Rapid City - June 23rd, 1998

"I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm..."
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    Quite jealous. Next tour, I'm taking at least two weeks off- worth every penny and more.

That's exactly what I did. I went to my first shows in LA last year and everyone warned me that this would happen, so I saved up (sort of :mrgreen: )
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.