10c member number

LOVE BOAT CAPT 3LOVE BOAT CAPT 3 Posts: 27
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I joined 10 club in april of 2006. I let my membership lapse for a couple of years and just renewed again a few months ago . my member number is in the 455000's. I assume that I didn't keep my original number??? Anyone know ??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Nope you got a new number after a lapse that long
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    oh no. the original number has been retired.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    mickeyrat wrote:

do they put retired numbers on the wall at the 10C offices?

Retired_Nos_6334.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Retired_Nos_6334.jpg
    no. they're chucked in the trash. Not even an attempt at reuse or recycle. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.

:mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Haahahahaha.....anyone know what number that they are up to??
    Haahahahaha.....anyone know what number that they are up to??
    at least up to 455XXX +1? :lol::mrgreen:

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    imalive wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Retired_Nos_6334.jpg

Yeah, they do, but just the under 1000's that are left (are there any??)
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    They give you a two month grace period, Then you are screwed
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    gotta stay on top of that shit. man thats a big number
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!