a little hand from fellow PJ fans -- my band, Luna Rex plz

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Sorry to re-post, but it wasnt getting any traffic in the 'other music' section...
I'm asking a favor for anyone who wants to help out my band by giving some feedback...
My band is called Luna Rex.
I got a lot of good feedback from fans her on my solo acoustic tunes last year. However, I have finally put together a full band and we have played a couple of local gigs.

Anyways, it's always my close friends who are at the shows or on our facebook page, so you know they always tell me it is good -- they often feel like they have to. I am asking a favor of anyone here who will go to our page and listen to a few of our tunes, and comment if they like them, or not! (There are four tunes posted on the FB page kinda on the bottom left under 'music player').

FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luna-Rex/256120656757

If you like it, you could click 'like' to help us get the word out. I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

PS-they often take a few listens before they sink in. Plus, I think they have interesting lyrics -- often about unusual things. "VW Bus" is about a group of immature guys who go camping and piss off their g/fs, "Majic Table" is about a real ghost that lives in my little house (we'll have a video up soon of that one)...and "Pioneer Days" is about how inspiration can sometimes come from unhealty places.

Thanks!

~Jon
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments