davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Go Sox, Bears, Bulls
meh to the Bhawks
and Cubs Suck
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jurassic MarcJurassic Marc Posts: 152
    meh to the blackhawks? they are in the western conference final! get on the band wagon
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Go Sox, Bears, Bulls
    meh to the Bhawks
    and Cubs Suck

Uhhh yeah, whats with the meh to the Blackhawks? Theyre the best team in this city.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    fuck chicago.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,241
    fuck chicago.......

call me when beckham is hitting .250....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Go Sox, Bears, Bulls
    meh to the Bhawks
    and Cubs Suck

Uhhh yeah, whats with the meh to the Blackhawks? Theyre the best team in this city.

Exactly!!

That makes no sense.
    The Blackhawks are at least a professional team.

And I suppose if we are being honest about Chicago sports, you'd have to include the Sox in the "suck" category with the Cubs. Both pretty much suck ass right now...

Seems to me the Bears are "meh", and the Bulls are slightly more than "meh".
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sox and cubs both suck.

who knows about the bears. they could win 12 this year or lose 12.

bulls are an up and coming team and assuming they land a big time player on july 1, could make a lot of noise in the years to come.

and then we come to the hawks....and while i'm not a hawks fan, they are the toast of the town right now....

the only thing chicago is missing is big time college sports. i enjoy NW, but...it's a middle tier team in football. and unless you drive several hundred miles, you won't find a basketball team worthy of hte big dance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The Pirates are 5-0 vs the Cubs this year.

Pitt will win the World Series before the Cubs do with 1/10 the payroll. ARRRRR MATEY!

http://www.facebook.com/inmytree29?ref= ... 111&ref=mf
    Davidtrios wrote:
    The Pirates are 5-0 vs the Cubs this year.

Pitt will win the World Series before the Cubs do with 1/10 the payroll. ARRRRR MATEY!

http://www.facebook.com/inmytree29?ref= ... 111&ref=mf

dejavu
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    chicago2.png
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    chicago2.png

i think you have to give that to the Sox for the time being.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    chicago2.png

i think you have to give that to the Sox for the time being.

Over the last 10 years all Boston based teams have done fairly well even the Revolution.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

Over the last 10 years all Boston based teams have done fairly well even the Revolution.

peace

hockey team pulled a cubs last night. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

peace

hockey team pulled a cubs last night. :mrgreen:

Like i said several times already i didn't expect them to get very far this year however next year the expectations will be much higher. :D Especially with the #2 pick in the draft and 4...1st round picks over the next 2 years.

peace

you may not have expected them to make the playoffs, but when you are up 3-0 in a series or game, you damn well expect to win. anything less is a complete meltdown that could impact the head of those players for years to come.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you may not have expected them to make the playoffs, but when you are up 3-0 in a series or game, you damn well expect to win. anything less is a complete meltdown that could impact the head of those players for years to come.

Eh, that's on them but we shall see how they fare next year. They will be fine. :D

Peace