Options

Just calleld to say i love you

BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
edited June 2008 in The Porch
not to be redundant, but this tour has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life, and I wanted to thank all who have shared it with me, whether I've actually met you or not, I felt you collectively and the feeling has been AMAZING!!!!
"Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    bump
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Faaavvvoooo Brooklyn Brother!!!!

I miss Charlie, and Charlie, and Mike (Michigan) and Carlos, and Nicky, and Sandra, and Ed and and and Everybody!!!

This has been the best tour yet by far and I can't wait to come across everyone of you peeps again, please let it be sooner than later!

Israel Charlie.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    I had an awesome time on tour with you guys! I'm coming to the brewery Charlie get ready!!!!!!!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavo hahahahahaha =)
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    i just called to say i care.....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Brainofdz wrote:
    not to be redundant, but this tour has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life, and I wanted to thank all who have shared it with me, whether I've actually met you or not, I felt you collectively and the feeling has been AMAZING!!!!

I had some of the best times on this last tour. I met some great new friends and felt so relaxed. I didn't plan on seeing Hartford and Boston one shows but it was so fun. :D Sometimes the things that aren't planned turn out to be the best. :D
  • Options
    riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    I love this thread!
    I went to a few shows this tour with someone whose been my best friend for YEARS and now we're dating & madly in love!! It's CRAZY!
    The tour could not have been better, I'm the happiest girl that ever was (for now).
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    I love this thread!
    I went to a few shows this tour with someone whose been my best friend for YEARS and now we're dating & madly in love!! It's CRAZY!
    The tour could not have been better, I'm the happiest girl that ever was (for now).

That's awesome, congrats and I wish you both all the best. :)
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    it really HAS been a fantastic tour, hasn't it? amazing really. no album to promote i think made ALL the difference! out to make music and memories...have a GREAt time, hear some rarities, play the hits for the casual fans.....a great balance and ENERGY! :cool:

i had a great, great time!

btw - nice meetin' ya...from one of the 'beautiful broads.' ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    there can't be enough love letters to this tour, no doubt! it was truly a special trip for me, the shows, celebrating my birthday in MSG (?!), sharing it all with dear friends, seeing old friends and meeting some for the first time! hell, meeting mike fucking mccready?? :eek:

yeah i think that sums it up: :eek: with a big red heart next to it haha like ed screamed in '1/2 full' - WHAT THE FUCK?! :D
  • Options
    there can't be enough love letters to this tour, no doubt! it was truly a special trip for me, the shows, celebrating my birthday in MSG (?!), sharing it all with dear friends, seeing old friends and meeting some for the first time! hell, meeting mike fucking mccready?? :eek:

yeah i think that sums it up: :eek: with a big red heart next to it haha like ed screamed in '1/2 full' - WHAT THE FUCK?! :D

That picture I took of you in front of the MSG sign was funny. Sorry I didn't do a better job.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    That picture I took of you in front of the MSG sign was funny. Sorry I didn't do a better job.
    this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ariabee/msg.jpg

:p hahaha thank you for taking it, i thought it was hilarious! i also learned how much MSG loves vodka....and cirque de soleil lol
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I love this thread!

That is the BEST way to make the tour last and turn it into a bright future!! I wish you all the best girl, stay happy