looking for a tix and ride to hartford

Clark KentClark Kent Posts: 167
edited May 2010 in The Porch
hi nation, my friend has bailed on me for the hartford show. was going to get tix today via tm. anyway if there is anyone out there from north og quincy going and wants to party call me ok. i need 1 tix and a ride. i got rear ended last week by some donkey.. please help. im going to boston but hartford is callimg my name. i'll bring the smoke......................... drop a message and i'll give my cell # thanks nation
Son of Jor-El
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    Pm me and we can work something out.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)