***Tickets for Hartford***

BMREEDBMREED Posts: 5
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I've got two extra tickets for Hartford. I'm helping a friend sell them. He paid $180 total. I believe the section is 123. Serious inquiries only. I live in Northampton, MA so we could arrange pick up anytime before the show if you are local. Peace, Brandon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
    BMREED wrote:
    I've got two extra tickets for Hartford. I'm helping a friend sell them. He paid $180 total. I believe the section is 123. Serious inquiries only. I live in Northampton, MA so we could arrange pick up anytime before the show if you are local. Peace, Brandon

Man Yesterday before noon time and you could of had these sold to me in a minute. To bad for that Ticket dump yesterday I think everyone looking for a Hartford ticket or 2 might have gotten them. I could have used the two until the girl I asked if she would like to go (very short notice I asked her Monday but I meet her Monday has to work a double on Saturday). But, I got one wicked sweet seat, but good luck in trying to sell em for your buddy. I might have some friends who might not have to work I will ask them today. Send an update out of you still have the tickets in a couple of hours by then I should have a "Serious Inquiry" about the tickets. Also could you give an exact price on what your friend is looking for for these tickets. If i was to get them North Hampton is way out of my way to get them if you don't find anyone closer and if your friend doesn't wanna take a total hit he might wanna talk a few bux off the top of the ticket price. Just saying he doesn't have to do what he doesn't wanna do but it might help you dump the tickets easier and for a small lose rather than complete lose.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense