Buffalo EH!!!

pignottspignotts Posts: 46
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Since half of Southern Ontario was at the show last night, I think it's time for a couple Toronto shows.....or tour! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I agree. Alot of Canadians. The streets afterward seemed to have more Canadians than non. Good trip. The only thing for me, and I hate to be that guy so I won't complain, but if you were at Toronto 05, 06 and 09, the setlist was very similar to those dates. Looking at the setlists I see they're fairly diverse on given dates this tour, I feel like its just luck that this area seems to get similar sets alot. Good show but I could use a bit of a shakeup with the songs.
  • pignottspignotts Posts: 46
    Oh I agree....I don't even like the venue's in Toronto hahaha
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    probably the reason the crowd was so awesome !!! :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I agree. Alot of Canadians. The streets afterward seemed to have more Canadians than non. Good trip. The only thing for me, and I hate to be that guy so I won't complain, but if you were at Toronto 05, 06 and 09, the setlist was very similar to those dates. Looking at the setlists I see they're fairly diverse on given dates this tour, I feel like its just luck that this area seems to get similar sets alot. Good show but I could use a bit of a shakeup with the songs.
    I didn't notice that specifically this time, but I noticed that in '03 - Buffalo and Toronto sets were VERY similar.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    Must have been why the crowd seemed particularly attractive that night. :P
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    pignotts wrote:
    Since half of Southern Ontario was at the show last night, I think it's time for a couple Toronto & Halifax shows.....or tour! :D

I agree! :mrgreen:
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    Must have been why the crowd seemed particularly attractive that night. :P
    +1... we're beautiful people :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Well canadians.......If you see someone(especially that you don't know) wearing a pens cap, do not tell them the score of the game as you are walking out....I felt like I was in a bad sitcom, as i dvr'd the game and WAS going to watch it when I got home that night. Additionally(much like at HIP shows), do not hold up your Jersey(or flag) which then blocks the view of the band from others who also paid to see the show. Just a friendly reminder from the superior country :lol: ......

and for tonight LETS GO PENS!
    LETS GO PENS!

Hell yeah! Beat those hab bums! Though if my Bruins win tonight & the Hab's win, they will have to face my arch nemesis! But if the Pen's win, my Bruins will be facing Sid, our home town star from Nova Scotia. hmmm ... Tonight though is gonna be a huge.
  • demetrios wrote:
    LETS GO PENS!

Hell yeah! Beat those hab bums! Though if my Bruins win tonight & the Hab's win, they will have to face my arch nemesis! But if the Pen's win, my Bruins will be facing Sid, our home town star from Nova Scotia. hmmm ... Tonight though is gonna be a huge.
    Tonight should be a great game....I have faith in Sid comming through!

Have you ever seen the NHL network special "Sid and Stanley:bringing the Cup home"? It was pretty cool about his day with the cup in his hometown.
    demetrios wrote:
    LETS GO PENS!

Tonight should be a great game....I have faith in Sid comming through!

Have you ever seen the NHL network special "Sid and Stanley:bringing the Cup home"? It was pretty cool about his day with the cup in his hometown.

Nope! On Q104, local radio & tv, they never pushed or gave rise to Sidney Crosby till he got drafted by the Pens. I didn't even know the kid lived a few minutes away from me. Totally surprised when I heard the Halifax Mooseheads didn't sign him when he was in High School. The Mooseheads could of used a guy like him. Many here have joined the banwagon & been following the Pen's, cause of Sid. I've been following thy Bruins since '88. Cam Neely & Ray Bourque will forever be my all time favorite player's of the sport. Tonight, it's gonna be a wild one. Halifax is one of the biggest booze/bar joints of all of Canada. Everybody will be glued to the game tonight. I'll be on the other channel (TSN) and watching my B's.
  • I loved the CBC games in the 90's(way better than fox's glowing puck). I wish I could get tsn, but I do have to say the HD feed on VS is a great picture. Best that I have seen all year and I watch alot(I have the center ice package).
  • Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    wow...and now we've topic'd over to hockey...shocker EH?? :lol: