May 20th- Madison Square Garden Show

veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hi. Does anyone have an extra ticket (or two) for the show at MSG on Thurs. May 20th?? I'm willing to pay a good price for good seats or even if the seats are not that good that's fine too, I just wanna go! Please let me know anyone....Thanks!
"If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Back again!

I'm also looking for msg tix.

BTW, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR TIX, BUT I WON'T DO THAT! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :roll:
  • fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    alisonk wrote:
    Hi. Does anyone have an extra ticket (or two) for the show at MSG on Thurs. May 20th?? I'm willing to pay a good price for good seats or even if the seats are not that good that's fine too, I just wanna go! Please let me know anyone....Thanks!

If you look anything like that picture you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to take you with their extra.
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
    Thanks but I don't know anyone with Thurs. night tickets :/
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    alisonk wrote:
    Thanks but I don't know anyone with Thurs. night tickets :/

This girl had one i almost bought, give her a PM
    in eds tree
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.