Chloe Dancer - Atlanta '03

HoochHooch Posts: 37
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Did they really play this? And it looks like they played it right after Crown of Thorns... Does anyone have this? I'd love to hear it...
Been to lots of shows. I love shows...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• no....no they didn't.
  • HoochHooch Posts: 37
    It's listed in the set list. I din't think they had ever played it, but the set lists are pretty accurate.
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    no....no they didn't.

Ed didn't sing the lyrics but they did play a liitle bit of the song as a intro to crown of thorns
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    Hooch wrote:
    It's listed in the set list. I din't think they had ever played it, but the set lists are pretty accurate.

you get a little keyboard intro; sounds similar to Las Vegas 2000 (Brendan O' Brien joins the band at both Atlanta and Las Vegas)
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • HoochHooch Posts: 37
    NYCPJ wrote:
    Hooch wrote:

you get a little keyboard intro; sounds similar to Las Vegas 2000 (Brendan O' Brien joins the band at both Atlanta and Las Vegas)

Interesting that they list it as a played song... in '08 at Mansfield, MA they came out for one of the encores (I don't remember which one) and Eddie started into Arc, very quickly stopped - no mention of it anywhere...