Pearl Jam
    TD Garden, Boston, MA
    Mon, May 17, 2010 07:30 PM

Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description LOGE13
    Price Level 1
    LOGE*FIRST LEVEL OF ARENA LOWER SECTION TypeFULL PRICE TICKETTicket PriceUS $74.50 x 1 Price Details Facility ChargeUS $4.50 x 1Convenience ChargeUS $13.25 x 1
    SUBTOTALUS $92.25

my clock is now at 2:30...
  • Lowkees13Lowkees13 Posts: 15
    i will release them again in 45 seconds... 44....
    released....
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 311
    Nothing but Balcony and Loge rear stage for me...
    keep trying, still there
    i just got it again. so its still available. select 'loge' section. first i'll get loge 16, then try again and will get loge 13.
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 311
    YOu searching best available?

Cause when ever I do that I get Balc, but when I do Loge I get 16.
    yes. 'loge' section.
    just got it again, so its there. i too wil lget 16 but will try again and get 13.
  • JamIsGoodJamIsGood Posts: 41
    After endless searching, it finally brought up a single Loge 13 ticket and I bought it. All of my previous searches kept bringing up Loge 16, another section behind the stage, or rear balconies.

I'm so excited! Been trying to get a good ticket for Boston for a while now, as I got shut out trying for Ten Club tix. Hartford on Saturday and Boston on Monday. Pumped!
  • JamIsGoodJamIsGood Posts: 41
    Loge 13 might even be better than what I'd get with my Ten Club number, anyway. My number is 336xxx.

Went with a fellow Ten Club member to the 2nd Boston show in 2006. His number was 270xxx and we ended up in Loge 1, Row 4. Great seats and to date that remains one of the best shows I've ever seen by ANY band. The two encores they played that night, especially the 2nd encore, were absolutely amazing.

This time I'll be even closer, Mike's side!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,682
    JamIsGood wrote:
    Loge 13 might even be better than what I'd get with my Ten Club number, anyway. My number is 336xxx.

Went with a fellow Ten Club member to the 2nd Boston show in 2006. His number was 270xxx and we ended up in Loge 1, Row 4. Great seats and to date that remains one of the best shows I've ever seen by ANY band. The two encores they played that night, especially the 2nd encore, were absolutely amazing.

This time I'll be even closer, Mike's side!
    I think Loge 13 will definitely be better than you'd have gotten with 336,xxx. Thats the beauty of single tix sometimes, when there's an odd number in a row, 10c will only have the pairs and there's gonna be a few stray great single seats to be found.

Nice pluck.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Glad you were able to get it. I'm 213XXX so assuming my TC tix will be a little better. otherwise I would have grabbed them.