hey lets make hartford rock for ..... =)

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in The Porch
hey whats up jamily an for those who dont like the term, do you see the red x in upper right coner click it,,,, lol burn....anyways i need your help i have some mates who will be attending the show life long fans of pj as well as tenclub memebers, see the show is on there 29th wedding anniversy thats a yr older than me but just like me they are forever young,, they also are some of the most amzeing people i have ever met through pearl jam,,, i just think it would be mighty excellant if the band gave a shout out to them along with this kat

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131374

we neeed to get lil dude his letter to santa just kidding the band reaally needs to get JAmes's letter

so Jamily i think it would be amazeing if at the hartford show thee band gave a shout to pandi &JB on there 29th anniversy aswell as them giving a shout out to James an his dad so he can know they got his letter an those of you that posted on his thread earlier today your kindness made me :D

have a great one

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131374 james thread
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    You have my full support.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DamianPBNJDamianPBNJ Posts: 5
    Driving down from north of Boston for the show ... should I make a Pandi & JB sign?

And I don't think my seats are that close - although they keep inching closer every tour - but I'll bring James' letter along just in case.
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    DamianPBNJ wrote:
    Driving down from north of Boston for the show ... should I make a Pandi & JB sign?

And I don't think my seats are that close - although they keep inching closer every tour - but I'll bring James' letter along just in case.

yeah bro do what ever you wish :D anything would be mighty honerable of you 8-) an i know the love will rain upon you for you an your kindness as it will the rest of the jamily who does all the kind things they do like those fund rasiers.... :D

have a great night
    bump
    bump
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Oh Shawn, thank you so much you are an amazing young man, your Mama would be so proud of who you are dear. I am proud! Wonderful to see someone who cares so much about others. You are truly unique and inspiring for one so young.
    We are ready to party but so wish you were coming to the show to celebrate our day with us. You will be missed.
    I will take James' letter, in his young life he has been through so much. When we read of their struggle, his fathers struggle, over all these years, we realize just how blessed our lives have been. But it his father and his family that feel blessed to be alive. Who so appreciate every minute they have together. I hope they get their wish to experience the show up close and personal. It is a very spiritual experience for someone who has loved and relied so on the music. The experience itself gives hope and brings strength, something they can use more of in their lives. Bless that family and bless you Shawn, so very glad we were brought together in this life. Now we need a Southern tour!! Someday.....