philly shows set lists - songs played more than once?

dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Does anyone know how many times the various songs from the four Philly shows were played?

I´ve found the set lists but would like to save myself the trouble of making score if somebody had already did the hard work.

How many tracks were played in total, which ones only once and which ones more than once and how many times?
And he still gives his love,
he just gives it away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    I think someone posted everything in the Given to Fly section. Ah here we go, found it

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116112
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    Thanks - that´s just what I was looking for...

Man, if only they hadn´t played Backspacer songs multiple times they would have had time for all songs in their catalogue.

Imagine the hard work it must have taken to get all these songs right before the concerts. No other band that I know of does anything remotely like this - and then with a song catalogue this big...
    he just gives it away...
  • Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    dreamcode wrote:
    Imagine the hard work it must have taken to get all these songs right before the concerts.

Who said they did? :lol:
  • dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    I wasn´t at any of the four concerts, so I guess I´ll only be able to answer that question when I (hopefully soon) receive the box set in my mail box, but having attended several other PJ shows I´d say there´s a chance/risk/possibility that especially Ed will f..k up at one or two occasions - but that´s part of why live PJ albums are interesting contrary to for example a lip-synched Britney show. (Sorry for mentioning her in a Pearl Jam forum but she was the most opposite artist of my favourite band that came to mind).
    he just gives it away...