Girl from Ontario in section 109, row 4... with Dad

Perrymasterflex1Perrymasterflex1 Posts: 87
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey,

I'm not sure if you post on here, but we spoke briefly before the show, and I never got your name.

anyway... just wanted to see how last night's show treated you... it was a pretty incredible set.

Perry
Wachovia 05 -- Irving Plaza 06 -- East Rutherford II 06 -- The Vic 07 -- Lollapalooza 07 -- Camden I,II 08 -- D.C. 08 -- MSG I,II 08 -- Chicago I,II 09, Spectrum II,III,IV 09 -- SNL 2010 -- Cleavland 2010 -- MSG I 2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    :lol: hi stud
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    8-) How you doin'?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PS187670 wrote:
    Hey,

I'm not sure if you post on here, but we spoke briefly before the show, and I didn't have the balls to ask for your number.

anyway... just wanted to see if you might be on the forum so we can hook up.

Perry

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PS187670 wrote:
    Hey,

I'm not sure if you post on here, but we spoke briefly before the show, and I didn't have the balls to ask for your number.

Perry

fixed

:lol::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    81 wrote:
    PS187670 wrote:
    Hey,

Perry

fixed
    :lol: +1
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • lol... i knew this was a long shot... im assuming none of you are actually the girl from Ontario in section 109 who was with her Dad?
    Wachovia 05 -- Irving Plaza 06 -- East Rutherford II 06 -- The Vic 07 -- Lollapalooza 07 -- Camden I,II 08 -- D.C. 08 -- MSG I,II 08 -- Chicago I,II 09, Spectrum II,III,IV 09 -- SNL 2010 -- Cleavland 2010 -- MSG I 2010
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    81 wrote:
    PS187670 wrote:
    Hey,

Perry

fixed

nice.

but she was with the pops...could have been tricky
    (i'm an apologist)
    PS187670 wrote:
    lol... i knew this was a long shot... im assuming none of you are actually the girl from Ontario in section 109 who was with her Dad?

im sure you're a good guy ,but this wasn't the smartest thread on your part ;)
    I'm actually her Dad, and I really don't appreciate you stalking my daughter.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ADogNamedPilateADogNamedPilate Posts: 291
    edited May 2010
    PS187670 wrote:
    lol... i knew this was a long shot... im assuming none of you are actually the girl from Ontario in section 109 who was with her Dad?
    Cute Little Old Man, if you want a boy, I can be a boy. And if you want a girl, I can be a girl. I can be anything you want me to be!
    /hooker from Blast From the Past

-free bump at least (hope you find her)-
    Post edited by ADogNamedPilate on
    Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    81 wrote:
    PS187670 wrote:
    Hey,

Perry

fixed
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • about 5 years ago I was able to find somebody I met at a show, on the pit... i guess there weren't as many douche-bags back then?... thanks guys
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PS187670 wrote:
    about 5 years ago I was able to find somebody I met at a show, on the pit... i guess their weren't as many douche-bags back then?... thanks guys

aw snap.

good luck.
    did you see me? i saw you.
    PS187670 wrote:
    about 5 years ago I was able to find somebody I met at a show, on the pit... i guess there weren't as many douche-bags back then?... thanks guys

we are just trying to keep your thread on the front page. :)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MyAngelMyAngel Posts: 27
    aww, I hope you find her!
    Indy '98 '00 and '10
    No shows in between, lived in Italy while doing the whole Air Force thing
    Las Vegas '06 (pregnant with 1st daughter!)
    Chicago '09 (pregnant with 2nd daughter!)
    Massive fan since 1992
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    I'm actually her Dad, and I really don't appreciate you stalking my daughter.

haha, all i could think of was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_sInvlhCw
    PS187670 wrote:
    about 5 years ago I was able to find somebody I met at a show, on the pit... i guess there weren't as many douche-bags back then?... thanks guys
    Awww, come on dude. We're just messing with ya. Hope you find her.
  • Its alright lol
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    i know the girl you're talking about, want me to pass this along to her?

p.s. she's married ;)
    now it's getting interesting.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    81 wrote:

Yeah someone should post that smily thats eating a bag of popcorn
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol: i really love your posts!!!great sense of humor!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,356
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

1974_eating_popcorn.gif
    In the words of Dissidentman, this thread is useless without pictures.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    demetrios wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Haha yes!
    81 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

D'oh! Now your image worked! All I got for a few minutes was IMAGE on the board. :oops:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    If she was out in public then she is clearly asking to be stalked. OP, proceed recklessly, nothing bad could come of it.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    katellis wrote:
    i know the girl you're talking about, want me to pass this along to her?

p.s. she's married ;)

That sucks! It's either they are married or a lesbian.
    Tough times! :|