ed given to fly lyric?

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in The Porch
does ed only say smoke a joint,,,, i in citys he feel smokes more grass,,,instead of a cig or just a smoke just wondering have a nice day :mrgreen:

i see all the views an not even a smart ass reply that makes ALL lol.... lol

69 views with no replies,,,,, where is pandi bobie fenway an dimtris an snoopy you guys not on the boards today...lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    does ed only say smoke a joint,,,, i in citys he feel smokes more grass,,,instead of a cig or just a smoke just wondering have a nice day :mrgreen:

69 views with no replies,,,,, where is pandi bobie fenway an dimtris an snoopy you guys not on the boards today...lol
    Hey Shawn, I'm here, sort of, just still so sick I went and slept 3 more hours :wtf: can't seem to get enough sleep with this.He says in Given To Fly "have a smoke in a tree" so that's pot, especially since he could fly after, funny I feel the same 8-) I'm thinking you thought the same so I agree with you!
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    I also like how he changes the lyrics up from time to time. i.e. Gorge - Made it to the cliffs had a smoke in a tree, Calgary- Made it to the mountains had a smoke in a tree
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    He's said "joint" both in KC and Indy this year. Dunno about the rest.
    hippiemom = goodness
    yes now that you mention that he did say joint I remember that. I was expecting The End to play after Just Breathe and was surprised when it went into Given to Fly. I did like the 3 played together Off He Goes, Just Breathe and then Given, very nice
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176

you damn right =) mate he indeed say smoke a joint by the river in KC ,,,, an shit now robs playing off he goess if fuckin rocked yo when they played this in kc
    pandora wrote:

Hey Shawn, I'm here, sort of, just still so sick I went and slept 3 more hours :wtf: can't seem to get enough sleep with this.He says in Given To Fly "have a smoke in a tree" so that's pot, especially since he could fly after, funny I feel the same 8-) I'm thinking you thought the same so I agree with you!

i hope u feel better pandi :D just think about my goofy mates from ARk can saw lol
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Unless he powerlungs ciggies, I watched him take some sorta mary jane rip at St Lou 03.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I thought the song was about Jeebus. 8-)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    DewieCox wrote:
    Unless he powerlungs ciggies, I watched him take some sorta mary jane rip at St Lou 03.

lol
    :mrgreen:
    pandora wrote:

i hope u feel better pandi :D just think about my goofy mates from ARk can saw lol
    thanks, oh I do think of them often and :lol: they certainly know how to have a good time!