Great Deal! Will trade 2 Fanclub tickets from MSG

SCHSCH Posts: 59
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I will trade at face value my 2 fanclub tickets for 4 average MSG Friday tickets. I have friends coming in from out of town and did not know they were coming until yesterday. I hope this is within the fanclub rules, I am certianly not trying to break any rules here. Please send me message if that works for you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 389
    SCH wrote:
    I will trade at face value my 2 fanclub tickets for 4 average MSG Friday tickets. I have friends coming in from out of town and did not know they were coming until yesterday. I hope this is within the fanclub rules, I am certianly not trying to break any rules here. Please send me message if that works for you.

You are trying to trade 2 fan club seats that cost about $180 for four seats that cost $360. How do you figure this is remotely within fan club rules (unless you are making up the difference in cash)?
  • SCHSCH Posts: 59
    as long as your tickets are good/decent, yes.

it's a great deal for you, my # is 210,XXX. i would not be giving up fanclub tickets unless i had to accomodate friends.
  • SCH wrote:
    as long as your tickets are good/decent, yes.

it's a great deal for you, my # is 210,XXX. i would not be giving up fanclub tickets unless i had to accomodate friends.

i'll be sitting at the back of the floor with whomever you trade. :lol: my number is close to yours.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    i would think :think: that if someone has four tickets they are planning to go with 4 people. so if they trade 4 for 2 then 2 people get screwed. and then those 2 would be like :wtf:
    PJ44