A

e2019se2019s Posts: 61
edited February 2019 in The Porch
-
Post edited by e2019s on

Comments

• ZY90622ZY90622 Posts: 1
    I have done it several times before. I always bring my print out just in case something happens but have never been asked for more than my license. You should be fine, just remember the booth closes around 9 if you are getting in late.

ENjoy I will be there as well!
  • Sean1987Sean1987 Posts: 24
    evas wrote:
    Hello all,

Tomorrow is the Buffalo show and I am travelling from Toronto to see it.
    This is the first time I have had Ten Club tickets and wanted to make sure I have everything squared away so that I can get them at the venue with no hassle.

So I know I need a valid photo ID...anything else?
    Do I need my Ten Club member number?
    An email confirmation printout?
    Proof of my order on the PJ website?

I received an email confirmation from Ten Club but it is pretty vague...just a list of 7 points starting with "You will receive 2 reserved seated Ten Club tickets..." to "Reselling of Ten Club tickets above face value..." but there is no mention of my order number or anything like that so I was wondering if this is enough proof at the venue.

Also, any tips for successfully crossing the border with no tickets in hand??
    Thanks again!
    E.S.

Wow! I am doing the exact same as you are :D. First time picking up 10C tix, coming from Toronto area, wondering if I need anything else.

Enjoy! This is gong to be a blast.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just an ID
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......