Some shirts for trade.

AL107572AL107572 Posts: 4
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I have some shirts I want to trade. I would rather trade then sell on ebay but if we can't work a trade out and you really want something I'm sure we can work out a price. I don't wear any of these so my prices or trade requests will be real reasonable. I'm new here so being the trusting guy I am I will ship first and you ship after you receive. I will be shipping on Friday May 14th so I don't have to make multiple trips. PM me with offers.
For trade
- 3 Loomstate Backspacer Target shirts brand new with tags all size large. These fit more like a medium.
- 2004 Vote for change Boston t shirt size XL. Washed and worn only once or twice. Fits more like a Large. Has the red poster picture on the back and says, "From the ashes of lies, the truth shall rise" in the front.
- 2004 Brown vote for change shirt size XL. Washed and worn only once or twice. Fits more like a Medium. It's the one with Pearl Jam in wings on the front and an eagle with Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids, St Louis, Asheville and Kissimmee on the back.
- 2000 Binaural Jersey size Large. This is the black version with the Binaural head in front and Binaural 6 in the back. They used to sell the Yellow one on this site. I don't remember ever wearing it, so it is as close to new as it gets. Really cool looking, I just never wanted to ruin it plus I have the yellow one. This one will not disappoint.
-1998 Yield Tour soccer jersey size XL. This is the Red Version with pearl jam on the front and 98 for the number on back. I would give this a 7.5 out of 10. There are a couple snags but no holes. Also really cool looking and much more life left in it. I would also say this fits more like a large.

I am cleaning my room out tomorrow so who knows what else I might find. I can also take pictures and send them upon request. I just need to get my camera back from a friend.

My want list
- Binaural tour shirt. The one with the album art on front
- Avacado tour shirt. Blue with album art on front.
- Riot Act tour shirt. Album art on front.
- 2003 Spartan tour shirt. If it has the Boston date on it. I think there is one for both legs.
- LBC T shirt
- Bandwagon T
- The Blue No Code t shirt with cd print on front and small design on top of back.
- Vintage 70% water t
- LBC style hoodie with P/J on the front.
- Moonlight Graham hoodie
- Backspacer Crash hoodie.
All sizes XL on those. I think the Avacado one runs small so a 2 XL will work for those. I really want the Avacado and spartan ones the most. If you don't have anything on the list, I'm sure we can work something out. That was just off the top of my head. First to PM will be the first with dibs on whatever they requested. Once again these have been in my closet for years so I am not trying to get top dollar. I will probably be going to bed soon but I will mail you back as soon as I get up. I hope this isn't breaking any of the boards rules. I assume trading is ok.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AL107572AL107572 Posts: 4
    bump
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    I have a couple that I'd trade.

-XL "Reach" shirt
    -L Immaginne In Cornice shirt
    -there's 1-2 more, but I can't remember what they are off the top of my head

let me know if you're interested & I'll send you some pics
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com