Options

Standing at Msg??

vedder360vedder360 Posts: 97
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Is this gig going to be all seated or do they have floor standing??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Based on the fact that rows 1-2 are up for random occupation by 10c members - I'd say it's all seated.

cheers
    'She runs through my veins like a long, black river and rattles my cage like a thunderstorm...' R. Adams.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Yeah im pretty sure there is no standing..
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    it's all seats, no GA
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    eyesnoeyes wrote:
    Based on the fact that rows 1-2 are up for random occupation by 10c members - I'd say it's all seated.

cheers

ROFL.
    WTF

Its seats in your rows,
    but if you SIT DOWN i PUKE ON YOUR HEAD!

Stand up, mother fuckers!

Better yet,
    JUMP UP.

Sheesh.
    :D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,556
    Are any of the East Coast dates GA? I am thinking about coming over from Europe, but this 'all seats' business is holding me back.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    Niko80 wrote:
    Are any of the East Coast dates GA? I am thinking about coming over from Europe, but this 'all seats' business is holding me back.
    Nope, that's how we roll in the good ole U S of A. We can't handle the pandemonium without a ton of shenanigans, apparently. Other than the festivals, you'll probably always get seats. And as for the festivals, although I love all (OK, most of) my fellow PJ fanatics, sqautting on a spot for six hours like I had to do at Lolla is redonkulous. I prefer a little movement. And it took 45 minutes to get to the portos and back after wading through the crowd, soaking in all the "where the hell does this guy think he is going" looks, so I wasn't gonna drink beer. Eff that. Oh, how I long for the good ole days. Tingley in Albuquerque (98) was the last GA show I saw, and it was fan-fucking-tastic!

Ott
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,556
    Ott wrote:
    Nope, that's how we roll in the good ole U S of A. We can't handle the pandemonium without a ton of shenanigans, apparently. Other than the festivals, you'll probably always get seats. And as for the festivals, although I love all (OK, most of) my fellow PJ fanatics, sqautting on a spot for six hours like I had to do at Lolla is redonkulous. I prefer a little movement. And it took 45 minutes to get to the portos and back after wading through the crowd, soaking in all the "where the hell does this guy think he is going" looks, so I wasn't gonna drink beer. Eff that. Oh, how I long for the good ole days. Tingley in Albuquerque (98) was the last GA show I saw, and it was fan-fucking-tastic!

Ott

Gotcha!
    Thanks for replying. I was hoping for a different answer though... Being restricted to a seat and the area infront of it is no way for this kid to enjoy a rock show. Perth 2003 proved that...
    I will swallow poison