Bad Romance by U of Oregon all-male acapella group

FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    These guys have a lot of good stuff and so do the U of O's womens group. Tons of stuff on you tube.

GO DUCKS!!!... kinda feels wierd to say being from Texas, but I'm about to be a Duck in the fall, so I guess I shoud support my almater over schools I've never attended. Plus, Eugene is the most perfect city ever!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • Quinn427Quinn427 Posts: 60
    Most perfect city ever.....Try biggest shit hole in Oregon.

Good video though.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    QA217709 wrote:

Gresham disagrees with you ;)
    NERDS!
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    QA217709 wrote:

Good video though.

Please tell me what you don't like about Eugene...

If you are just talking shit because you are from somewhere else, thats cool... but if you don't like the topography, downtown, superior public transportation, a walkable and bikeable city, in the middle of a temperate rainforest, 60 miles from the coast, small city college atmosphere, known as the "hippie" capital, tolerance for public pot smoking, lack of violent crime, lack of dangerous ghettos... you must not be my kind of person

its simply the most peaceful, thoughtful place I've ever experienced. I feel a million times more comfortable walking alone in any part of Eugene at night than 12,000 pop Vernon, Texas - which is in the middle of nowhere... not to mention mass quantity of hot college girls and bohemians... they can get carried away with liberal idealism, but its better than the ignorance and bigotry prevelant in alot of the country.

Please, please tell me your reasons for not liking Eugene!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!