Awful Neighbor News...

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
...a year ago my neighbors lost their son to an overdose......last Wednesday they lose their other one to another overdose. Can you imagine? Hug someone you love tonight.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,041
    Addiction is a bitch. And unfortunately alot of people don't know or believe there's a way out. They most certainly are in my thoughts and prayers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    :( I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers will be with their family... and with you.

It reminds me of high school. One of my friends hung himself (or was hung?). His brother was a good friend of mine - took me to homecoming. I moved away and later ran into someone from those days. I asked about my friend. Turns out, after I left, he hung himself too. Life is sad. :cry:
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    That poor family :( Sad, sad news.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That's awful. My thoughts are with them.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    that's really sad... sorry Sawyer :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you