MLB.TV

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Love it!

The PS3 now has an app for it. I now get to see every Cubs game in HD on my 50" TV!! Sweet!

Anyone else use it?

I'm also pretty pumped that I can listen to every game on my computer. That'll make the work day go faster! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just got it this season and I love it. I'm a Yankee fan and I live in Massachusetts, where there are approximately 2 other Yankee Fans. I hook it from my macbook pro to my visio tv with the minidvi and it works great and looks great. I don't even have HD for my regular tv package, but I get the HD quality from the computer, and onto my TV.

I had the comcast extra innings package the past two years. But now i can just take my lap top to my gf's house. Plus the best part, if I miss a game, I can go back and watch it every time. And The Condensed Game feature is awesome. I watch those a lot on my lunch break.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I just got it this season and I love it. I'm a Yankee fan and I live in Massachusetts, where there are approximately 2 other Yankee Fans. I hook it from my macbook pro to my visio tv with the minidvi and it works great and looks great. I don't even have HD for my regular tv package, but I get the HD quality from the computer, and onto my TV.

I had the comcast extra innings package the past two years. But now i can just take my lap top to my gf's house. Plus the best part, if I miss a game, I can go back and watch it every time. And The Condensed Game feature is awesome. I watch those a lot on my lunch break.

Yeah, I love being able to go back and watch a game you missed. Being able to select any inning you want to watch is sweet too. I missed the game last night so I just flipped to "interesting" innings.

I'm a Cubs fan, and while a lot of games are on WGN here in Arizona, it's only probably 1/4 of all the games...if that.
    This was the best $ I've spent in some time!! :)

If any of you don't have it and live outside of your team's market...it's pretty damn awesome! (Especially cool if you also have a PS3).
    Highly recommended!
  • ratsmanratsman Posts: 22
    i really want this!!
    i had a false belief that I came here to stay