Breath in Cleveland tomorrow!!!!!

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,239
edited May 2010 in The Porch
My friend Holden who is driving me to the show has NEVER heard this live and it's his FAVE.
I would LOVE for the boys to play this for him tomorrow.
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    It's high time they got Breath going on this tour. Hope you get it - and if they break it out in Hartford or Boston, I wouldn't complain much. But I'm spoiled - got it twice back in 2003. So Breath in Cleveland!
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    i fully endorse this thread

coincidentally i just came from a party on holden st. we were boiling crawfish. last weekend i was at jazz fest. saw pearl jam, ate boiled crawfish...im just sayin...what am i sayin?

oh yeah, play breath in cleveland!!!
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • It's high time they got Breath going on this tour. Hope you get it - and if they break it out in Hartford or Boston, I wouldn't complain much. But I'm spoiled - got it twice back in 2003. So Breath in Cleveland!

If they played it in Hartford that would be ok too. I'm not going to that show but my friend Holden is. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This sounds like a fine idea. :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    absolutely...this is my favorite song and I've gone more than 20 shows without hearing it.

also, I have never seen Of The Girl as an opener...would you guys be against that? :lol:
  • firecrotch23firecrotch23 Posts: 586
    It took me 22 Shows before I heard it at Philly 3, well worth the wait!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    I hope you get it!
    It was probably the highlight of the night for me at Philly3. And I wont be too upset to hear it again if they want to break it out at MSG or Newark!
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    on top of breath they need to play the rest of yield not played in columbus!

brain of j, no way, wishlist, pilate, mfc, low light, inhiding, push me pull me, and all those yesterdays!!!!!
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    on top of breath they need to play the rest of yield not played in columbus!

brain of j, no way, wishlist, pilate, mfc, low light, inhiding, push me pull me, and all those yesterdays!!!!!

OMG if they played all of that in one show...someone would have to CARRY me back to my hotel!!! lol