Refresh My Memory ...

harpmaplesweetharpmaplesweet Posts: 226
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hi,

Can anyone who's been to the most recent shows help me out ?

I am going to the Cleveland show tomorrow. I know the doors open around 6PM.

Can I go inside when the doors open, get me 10 Club tickets, buy a poster
and then go and put the poster in my car since they're not doing the wristbands
at the show this tour.

It sucks trying to protect a $30 piece of paper through a whole PJ show.

If I can't put the poster in my car and re-enter the arena, will they allow me to bring
a tube to protect the poster during the show ?

THANKS !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
    Hi,

at the show this tour.

If I can't put the poster in my car and re-enter the arena, will they allow me to bring

THANKS !
    They've been selling tubes at the tables (2.50 I think?). And in Columbus there was a table (official) setup outside Nationwide. I would suggest getting there earlier to pick up the tix. Was a line that did move fairly quickly considering when the 10c tix window opened at three.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    bro get there super early posters been seeling quick due to those ....... who gotta buy many posters to sell on ebay..... i so did not like seeing people in KC with like 3 an 5 posters,,, i didnt get to one,,,, i gotta wait for tc pre sale,, which is better an more kick ass than ebay
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
    bro get there super early posters been seeling quick due to those ....... who gotta buy many posters to sell on ebay..... i so did not like seeing people in KC with like 3 an 5 posters,,, i didnt get to one,,,, i gotta wait for tc pre sale,, which is better an more kick ass than ebay
    limit of two in Columbus. but I guess that does't stop one from hitting multiple tables.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,558
    Hi,

at the show this tour.

THANKS !

it depends on the venue but yes I would think you could do that

we were able to do that at St Louis and Columbus...not Noblesville because of venue policy
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana