Problems with the Radio.....?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Trying keep it in one spot and not have innumerable threads related to this. As if there aren't already.
And yes I DO realize this is another one and could in fact be posted in tech forum but....(pre-emptive for the "complainers :mrgreen: )

So if you guys can please keep it constructive and just state the problems you may have?

For me , it cuts off every couple of songs.Just goes silent like I hit stop or something.
The question I have is, it your end or mine? What can I do if it's my end?

Thanks and fantastic job on setting this up!!! really digging it!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Me too, sometimes happen that but I guess those are minor bugs the Staff will have to correct.
    México 24/11/2011
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    mines working fine,
    but god forbid,
    i wasnt aware there was a problem with it.
    best of luck .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    Me too, sometimes happen that but I guess those are minor bugs the Staff will have to correct.
    I typically have several tabs up at the same time. Seems like when I "refresh" a page, like after posting something here or elsewhere, it will cause the radio to cut out.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ103109PJ103109 Posts: 1
    Now the icon is completely off the home page. Bummer :-(