Thanks Kat and 10club....

PearlJammer623PearlJammer623 Posts: 189
edited May 2010 in The Porch
i just wanna say last time Pearl jam came to Florida, i had decent seats for both shows.....BUT WHAT I WAS REALLY THANKFUL FOR WAS THE PLEASURE OF BEING AROUND OTHER PEOPLE IN 10CLUB AND SHARING THE EXPERIENCE, SOME LAUGHS, AND BEERS. That is what the club is all about, not front row seats. Its about that girl from seatle sitting next to me , who came to the show alone....and cried appreciative tears when Black was played, becuase it got her through sme tough times in life...its the music and the people of this club that are awsome. I would rather share those experiences then be in the fron row yelling for a stupid guitar pick.

Ok ,,,now you all can attack me...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :clap:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Inspiring. It's like I asked you to speak for me. :clap::clap::clap:
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Someone had made a post a few days ago about how they went to the St. Louis show with their son and they had ended up winning the lottery. Ed saw the little kid in the second row and threw a guitar pick his way. The guitar pick had only made it to the front row but the people in the front row picked it up and handed it to the little kid.

I can't emphasis enough that this wouldn't happen at any other show.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    but if you're not up front...Eddie won't acknowledge your existence.

Everyone knows that's the only measure of success for someone in their late 20's/early 30's.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    but if you're not up front...Eddie won't acknowledge your existence.

Everyone knows that's the only measure of success for someone in their late 20's/early 30's.

Not true. Ed notices me at every show. When he says, "...to the people in the back...", that's me cause I'm always at the back at every venue.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,