BULLDOG_STONE...AVOID HIS CANDY-ASS

edited May 2010 in The Porch
Just sold this stuff to a supposed fellow 10C member...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESDIX:IT

he complained that two of the covers are 'damaged' and is threatening me with negative feedback if I don't cough up some MINT replacements for the two singles (out of about twenty!) I did fuck up though because I am somehow missing the '97 single, which is totally my bad ...I told him there was no mention of condition in the listing even though most of the vinyls have never even been played...I have a return policy which offers a full refund (minus return shipping) but he is threatening negative feedback even if I refund the money to him (which I have offered to do) He also goes on to say he's a fanclub member and that fan club members are like family and we treat each other accordingly....when's the last time you threatened to smear someone in your family? :? :? :? I even gave him a grip of PJ temp tattoos, and stickers because he seemed so cool...

God Bless America! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The trials and tribulations of a "flipper" :lol:;)
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    "real opportunity for THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR"!!!! :lol::lol:

Have to laugh cuz it's used at shows!!

Nothing much to add but good luck with that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,144
    I'll bet that he complains about 10C tix, bootleg quality, and what the 10c owes him for $20.00. :cry:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Good luck... btw what was your return policy?

EDIT:
    Return Policy:
    "I will glady refund your money if item is not 100% as described as long as buyer pays return shipping and returns item in exact condition in which it was received"

Well, items WERE 100% as described, which includes no description of the condition of the covers... if he's being that way about it.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Well Snoop, looks like your days as a quality place to pick up items is very close to a thing of the past...

You have to be almost depleted by now anyway. ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Well Snoop, looks like your days as a quality place to pick up items is very close to a thing of the past...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not anywhere near depleted yet!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    Well Snoop, looks like your days as a quality place to pick up items is very close to a thing of the past...

Just curious Snoopy. Do you take extensive pics of the items prior to mailing? With your return policy being what it is, have you ever had a problem that was unresolvable?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    though i dont agree with you 100% of the time -
    but feedback extortionists are scum, they are just trying to get something for free. This is what i do when someone tries to pull a fast one:
    (preventive measures)
    - first off, always package your items extra well so they are able to survive the trip, so there is NO chance anything will get destroyed (i learned this the hard way). U must be 100% confident, no damage can occur.
    - purchase shipping insurance - this has saved me more than a few times.
    (after a complaint/return request)
    - Ask the buyer to take pictures of the damage
    - file any/all claims for damages
    - have the buyer ship the item(s) back
    - refund them as necessary, resell your items...

it sounds like they are threatening neg feedback if they dont get their way - tell them either keep it for the orig price, or send it back for refund - a lot of people try and pull these stunts to at least get a partial refund or a free item. If they persist with the threats, forward the messages to ebay - feedback extortion is not acceptable. Some people need to learn that shit happens sometimes, and it seems like you are doing your best to make a complainer happy. Sometimes its best to take a day before responding to their pissed off messages, let em cool off a bit, and they may come to their senses.

he complained that two of the covers are 'damaged' and is threatening me with negative feedback if I don't cough up some MINT replacements for the two singles (out of about twenty!) I did fuck up though because I am somehow missing the '97 single, which is totally my bad ...I told him there was no mention of condition in the listing even though most of the vinyls have never even been played...I have a return policy which offers a full refund (minus return shipping) but he is threatening negative feedback even if I refund the money to him (which I have offered to do) He also goes on to say he's a fanclub member and that fan club members are like family and we treat each other accordingly....when's the last time you threatened to smear someone in your family? :? :? :? I even gave him a grip of PJ temp tattoos, and stickers because he seemed so cool...

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    BTW - i just took a look at your auction - this buyer got one hell of a deal - IDK what they are complaining about, unless its a legit complaint, my assumption is they are trying to gt something for free / cheaper.
    good luck snoopy
  • edited May 2010
    mickeyrat wrote:

Just curious Snoopy. Do you take extensive pics of the items prior to mailing? With your return policy being what it is, have you ever had a problem that was unresolvable?

I've really never had anyone unhappy with what they got...I've never had to issue a refund before over anything like this...

Here's a note from him that more clearly defines his idea of "badly damaged"...I really have no clue as to what he is talking about, by the way...the 2006 single was in brand new condition........

I just found out of another damaged single. This really disappointed me. I dont think that is cool. Turns out the 2006 Love Reign O'er Me vinyl single is also badly damaged. It looks like it had some type of sticker or adhesive removed from the front and back cover leaving an exposed and "torn" cardboard face.

I did not expect to get this type of deal from a seller with your 100% great feedback and the note you left stating you have sold high priced vinyls with no problems.

Please let me know what we can negotiate to solve the 3 damaged items and the missing 1997 vinyl item.

I know we can reach an agreement and resolve this. I know you guys will do the right thing and compensate/resolve these issues.

I dont know if you guys are Pearl Jam 10c fans I am a huge PJ fan, but I assume you are since you probably obtained the LPs there. The 10c community is like a family and we treat each other fellow members, as such. Let me know how we will handle this.
    - bulldog_stone
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on

I've really never had anyone unhappy with what they got...I've never had to issue a refund before over anything like this...

You should tell him the items are exactly as described in every way, and that you would be glad to go the extra mile and refund him the money if he ships them back to you even though you don't have to, and that threatening negative feedback for something which is not described in the listing would be an abuse of ebay rules, and that you would report him if he decided to do that.
  • CJMST3K wrote:

You should tell him the items are exactly as described in every way, and that you would be glad to go the extra mile and refund him the money if he ships them back to you even though you don't have to, and that threatening negative feedback for something which is not described in the listing would be an abuse of ebay rules, and that you would report him if he decided to do that.

This was my response to him:

Dear bulldog_stone,

Hi there....I didn't realize I was missing the '97 single...and there was no mention in the listing of anything about condition at all...I do not appreciate you threatening negative feedback over this, as I have sent you the items as described...if you would like a refund, you may return the items to me...but for you to leave me negative feedback would be tacky and I would most certainly not appreciate it...if you read the item description, there is ZERO mention of condition WHATSOEVER...even though nearly all of the vinyls themselves are unplayed...you could easily sell any of the ones you don't like and make well over your money back...Please forgive me about the '97 single...it was an honest oversight.

- betterthanbad
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    Why you keep posting the messages i sent you through eBay? :lol:

What a pain in the ass when the buyer try to hang from even the most tiny detail to take advantage... :roll:

Good luck bro i hope everything get solved soon :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    In the past I would sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I've never had a negative feedback, but I honestly think getting one is no big deal. Stuff happens, and sometimes it is good to get one, just so you can stop caring about the perfect 100%.

With that said I think you might have some protection.

I could be wrong, but if he returns the singles, (which would be good), and you refund him the total amount. You might have a case where you can try to resolve through eBay that "buyer and seller" agree not to complete this transaction.

If he won't go for it THEN you can file a non paying buyer motion.

If he doesn't respond then he is given a strike AND I think his feedback is null.

I could be wrong, but either way I would absolutely not give him ANY partial refund, except perhaps for the 1 missing single.

Just say return it or keep it and accept that negative feedback will probably be given.

Write a comment under his feedback explaining your situation and that thing will eventually go away.
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    I don't get why he is crying about the condition of the album covers, you never stated in your description that they were "MINT". This is why I hate selling items on ebay at times, unless I know they are in perfect condition. Because even if you CLEARLY state the condition, you know there is always that possibility a buyer will overlook that and be pissed when he/she gets their item.

That said, I always make sure to describe the condition as close as possible just to avoid any disputes in the end.

hope it works out for you Snoopy.
  • this dumb motherfucker is trying to extort me for shit..........he thinks I didn't send stuff to him because I didn't immediately respond to his fucking panicky shit (sorry, I actually have a job)...what a cunt...I offered a refund if he'd return the items, but he won't return them.candy ass bitch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dear betterthanbad,

I have opened a case on the Ebay Buyer Protection system.

I was very disappointed at your attitude of not completing and sticking to your part of the deal. Clearly your intention was never to send the CDs but to get an excellent feedback from me and screw me over not sending the CDs ever.

I tried to contact you twice, once through Ebay email and second through your gmail mail and you did not respond. Obviously you never sent the Ed Vedder CDs.

I trusted you by giving you a "false excellent feedback" in advance trusting your word that you would hook me up, and trusted that you would have a PJ Fan to PJ fan etiquette and treat each other like "family" as is the case within all Pearl Jam communities.

As of now your word is worthless.Please send the Ed Vedder CDs and I will close this case.
    otherwise I've requested EBAY to modify your feedback to the reality (negative, poor and fraudulent) requesting it is reflected in your score and spread the word through other feedbac

- bulldog_stone
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    Ed Vedder CDs? :think:
  • demetrios wrote:
    Ed Vedder CDs? :think:

Yeah, he saw from an old post that I have EV solo shows pro-recorded and told me he wanted them or he'd leave me negative feedback.................asshole :roll:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I've delt w/ Snoopy before, 100 % Class act Great Quality, god bless ya, wish there were more like ya. this guy sounds like a dick.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Sweet. You got the good feedback. You should immediately block this guy from EVER bidding on your shit, otherwise he might fuck with you.

Also the fact that he is extorting you 'should' get him in trouble with eBay. There is no way they are ok with a guy saying 'send me extra shit' or I'm going to change your feedback.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    Hey Snoopy,
    Check out http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/report_problem.html - try contacting them about the extortion.
    Ben
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • BC69363BC69363 Posts: 3
    Snoopy - I tried responding to your PM regarding the Vedder solo information but you weren't set up to receive any PM. Can you send me another PM with additional info?
    You HAVE to file with ebay about being extorted. Although they are hard to get them to do anything... but still, you should not be held up by someone who won't return the item, and wants extra stuff. He want more than what you were selling. He's the one not living up to the terms of the sale, it sounds like. Don't let him get away with this.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Its against eBay rules to threaten negative feedback, so if this user (and supposed 10C member) did it though eBay's message system, they will allow you to cancel the transaction. I've had this happen to me, and eBay was easy to work with.

It is ironic how you took such OFFENSE to a reference to a PM, but you very publically publish a private message from eBay here. I guess that's "different" though 8-)

http://forums.pearljam.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=131104#preview

But, hey, that's just my two cents.... :roll:
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    first off, good luck with this bullshit.

i sent a mint condition sealed 1983 Return of the Jedi Leia in Endor Gear to this person once and they complained that it was cracked. BULLSHIT.

What is to stop a person who ALREADY OWNS a cracked Leia from ordering a mint one, waiting until the mint one arrives, stating that it was cracked (actually theirs) and sending back their existing cracked Leia while keeping my mint one? Nothing is stopping them, thats what. So Justine Derrays from Florida, screw you!

But honestly this type of stuff sucks, but if you happen to get that lot of stuff back, I would buy it all in a heart beat. Did you at least offer it up to the board first? There are lots of serious collectors here. Great Stuff for a great price!!!

peace
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933

Good on you, thanks for the tip....lmao

...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Which ones were the HIGHLY collectible ones?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12