Tickets in Indy

Kevin WilsonKevin Wilson Posts: 333
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Okay, I'm not complaining about my seats at all as they were good seats but I checked ticketmaster yesterday before the show and there were pavillion seats available that were closer than mine. Not just one but they were available in pairs. I did a search 3 times and each time a pair of tickets popped up that were closer than my TC seats. Just wondering what was up with that? I talked to someone about it that was next to me at C-bus too and he also thought that was kind of weak. Any one care to explain from the Ten Club?

A concerned and dedicated fan.
Makes much more sense.................
To Live......................
In the present tense.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BN68439BN68439 Posts: 5
    I feel you on this. My tickets were tripe from the Ten Club and compared to the fact that the Ticketmaster crowd didn't have to go through the Fan Club Box Office Fiasco 2010...seriously.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
    I wonder if , when 10c seats don't sell out , are we all pushed up to the best available that is alloted to 10c and the rest(further back) are returned for sale to TM?

And with that , what does 10c consider to be best seats?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    10C does not get every good seat in the house.