I would do ANYTHING to hear Fatal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I hate to beat a dead horse here, but I would give anything to hear them play Fatal! I obviously want to here it in one of the five shows that I am attending starting next Saturday, but even to know that it was being soundchecked would be good enough for me!

Why could they have only played the song 3 times?? It is so good!

If I ever meet a band member that will be the first thing I ask!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Anything???? i could help,......if u are a woman.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647

haha, nope a dude, sorry!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    How good, is he? How warm are his eyes? You'll see, it's.......not a reprise...
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Lol D,

yeah they should bust it out more.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    10C Rocks wrote:
    I would do ANYTHING to hear Fatal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you eat a Klondike Bar?

...oh, wait. That's not how that works.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • OMG thats on my list of songs I NEED to hear live too!!

If anyone attached to the band is reading this...how about Cleveland or Buffalo?? lol
    Ok then how about playing BRY instead?!?! lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    10C Rocks wrote:

haha, nope a dude, sorry!
    :D i know.. ;) just saying,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I can't believe they soundchecked it tonight!!!!!!

I pray I don't miss this song, only two shows left and then I am going to all five of the final US shows this tour. PLEASE, I am begging you to save it for one of those shows in Hartford, Boston, Newark or MSG. Or just play it more than once!!

Thanks and much love to the band!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    u should probably go to Buffalo.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    anything eh? fancy shooting Mick Hucknall for me?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Mcam55 wrote:
    u should probably go to Buffalo.

I actually looked into that when I got home from work last night. Cheapest flight was $400!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix