Just got to Buffalo!

JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Excited just got to Buffalo can't wait too Monday! See you all there!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,684
    A little early don't you think, don't get to wasted in the enxt couple of days :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
    I lived in Buffalo for 13 years, so have family here. Good time to see family!!!
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Buffalo isn't the type of city you want to be getting to the concert early for. :roll:

Anyway, skip the Anchor Bar and go to Duff's. Fort Niagera is cool if you're a history buff. Eat a beef on weck. Uh, that's pretty much it.

Go Bills!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    Stryker wrote:
    Buffalo isn't the type of city you want to be getting to the concert early for. :roll:

Anyway, skip the Anchor Bar and go to Duff's. Fort Niagera is cool if you're a history buff. Eat a beef on weck. Uh, that's pretty much it.

Go Bills!

Yeah, but he has family there. And in a few days, he'll have more "family" there...fwiw, the term "jamily" doesn't sit well with me either...it sounds too contrived.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    the term "jamily" doesn't sit well with me either...it sounds too contrived.

I agree 100%. Makes us sound like wanna be Dead fans. No thanks.
  • aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    ^i dont like 'jamily' either, but it certainly doesnt conjure up dead fam images for me (of which i consider myself a part ;) ) i feel the dead are the original 'family'

then of course their's 'phamily'

then im a hyperfunker as well but thats a different beast all together...

round here tho i like to call us 'jammers'

it carries the heavier connotations of how it throws down! at a pj show and still gives us a sense of group and unity...and any good jammer knows they're part of a great fam :)
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here