Another Sports Thread: Boston BIG 3 Playing Tonight!

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Three Boston teams, FOUR wins in one day. It happened.

I've been reading all these sports blogs today that have gone on and on about how great tonight's going to be, with three Boston pro sports teams in action, two of which in playoff games. Should the Bruins and Celtics win their conference semifinal playoff series and the Red Sox beat defending World Series champion and hated rival Yankees, it will mark the 13th time in Boston sports history that the local baseball team won on the same day as pro hockey and basketball playoff victories.

It is I'm sure going to get crazy in Beantown tonight. My top game:

Bruins/Flyers game which is a must win to get some much needed rest....
Celtics/Cavs game another must win in this game 3 playoff or this series could over.....
Red Sox/Yankees last in that it's May and not a must win against the defending champs. They can be dealt with later.

peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    awesome so far
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    awesome so far

Thanks, at least the Boston teams are there to compete.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    thought this thread said boston playing BIG tonight.

was going correct you.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    g under p wrote:
    awesome so far

really? beckett looked pretty defeated in the 6th.
    thought this thread said boston playing BIG tonight.

was going correct you.

:mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    g under p wrote:
    awesome so far

He competed if not the score would have been worse...it's still May folks (early).

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    g under p wrote:
    awesome so far

Glad I got rid of him for Pelfrey in fantasy. :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    g under p wrote:

He competed if not the score would have been worse...it's still May folks (early).

Very early but the Yanks have not come close to hitting yet and are about to win their 20th game. Starting CF out, DH..done nothing yet and might be out, 2B...mashing but who knows after tonight. Arod has not really hit. Tex hasn't hit shit and they are about to win their 20th game.
    we're arguing in 5 threads :lol:

grown men :mrgreen:

I'm cool I would never see the sense in arguing about a game however it seems you would.

Peace

g under p wrote:

I'm cool I would never see the sense in arguing about a game however it seems you would.

Peace

hence the smiley face

its more like heated discussion
    Boston had 3 teams playing tonight and they went 0-3 Bruins fall in OT 5-4 Great comeback though. Be back Monday night

3 -3 :lol:;)
    3 -3 :lol:;)
    ????