Merch Outside Indy?

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited May 2010 in The Porch
..anyone know if this venue sells merch outside the venue in order to dump it in the car? I know Alpine does. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
    they did have an official mech table outside of Nationwide last night. IF that helps. maybe the peeps from KC or StL can chime in too?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    Not at KC or STL...
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    being an outdoor venue...this is usually the case...sure would be nice
  • ts217777ts217777 Posts: 25
    No merch outside the venue tonight that I could see. They do sell tubes with the posters and will give you a plastic sleeve to keep it dry.

With the weather delay, they are letting people go out to cars and re-enter after things clear up. Not a bad opportunity to drop off merch at your car.
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    In KC the merch was setup inside the front door and before you had to show your ticket. That worked great because you could get your poster then leave the arena and take it to your car, then enter again for the show. St. Louis was not this way.
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    mickeyrat wrote:
    they did have an official mech table outside of Nationwide last night. IF that helps. maybe the peeps from KC or StL can chime in too?

This was VERY sweet! Got our goods and dropped it off in the car before the show!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"