ModNation Racers

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm kind of excited about this. Sure, it's a Mario Kart rip off, but Mario Kart is the only reason I would buy a Wii and this will give me my fix on my PS3.

Getting really good reviews. Just like Mario Kart, only you can build your own tracks and others can race on them online. It's from the creators of Little Big Planet..

Can't wait!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1087498p1.html

Now all the Playstation needs is a Mario Galaxy rip off and I'll be set. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I picked up ModNation Racers this last weekend!

Lots of fun!!!

I'm still working on the single player/career mode in order to open up some better mods.
    I've also played some user-created tracks and...wow! Some of those tracks are better than what the developers can do.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    mca47 wrote:
    I picked up ModNation Racers this last weekend!

Lots of fun!!!

I'm still working on the single player/career mode in order to open up some better mods.
    I've also played some user-created tracks and...wow! Some of those tracks are better than what the developers can do.
    I picked it up too! It's a blast!

It's such a Mario Kart ripp-off, but I don't care. It's how Mario should be now, in high def!

It's such a Mario Kart ripp-off, but I don't care. It's how Mario should be now, in high def!

Have you created anything cool?

Any cool tracks you'd want to share? :)
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    mca47 wrote:

Have you created anything cool?

Any cool tracks you'd want to share? :)
    Not yet. I'm still trying to get a hang for the driving on the current tracks. I get my ass kicked every time I go online. lol
    Damn it!

I cannot get 1st place on that Flaming Loops track in Career Mode!! :cry:

Driving me crazy!

I can get 2nd pretty easily, but in order to advance, you need 1st. I'm pretty sure I've tried it 15 times now... :evil:

I was in the lead on one race heading to the finish and I got blasted right before I crossed the line!
    FUCK!