Options

I ran into Stone Cold Steve Austin today...

UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I said I heard Pearl Jam might be playing Austin City Limits this year, and thought you might know something about it since you're from Texas and your last name is Austin. He flipped me off, gave me a Stone Cold Stunner, and poured beer on me. And my wife just stood there and watched. So I guess he doesn't know anything about it.
I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    you should go back and ask him again, maybe he's just shy
    wah
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    UndieTaker wrote:
    I said I heard Pearl Jam might be playing Austin City Limits this year, and thought you might know something about it since you're from Texas and your last name is Austin. He flipped me off, gave me a Stone Cold Stunner, and poured beer on me. And my wife just stood there and watched. So I guess he doesn't know anything about it.

Should've had a sign that said Austin 3:16. He only would have only given you a roundhouse punch and a suplex. :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    When I asked him if PJ were touring this year he said,
    "Damn right they are, CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"
  • Options
    I ran into Vince McMahon earlier today to and apparently Stone is going to headline Wrestlemania
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."