**** The OFFICIAL petition to Congress to make...****

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897
edited May 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM a certified religion.

1 commandment
"Don't be an asshole!"

Only sin? twitter "I fucking hate that shit" - Ed columbus 5-6-10
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    He must have seen me in the 16th row, twittering.

And Ed had to say that. How did they give away the Just Breathe live single? ;)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,897

new PJ world. The Band said yes to Ed's no!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

new PJ world. The Band said yes to Ed's no!!

Las Vegas 2000
    Stone: "Hey, it's my band too."
    *Band plays Mankind*

Someone's signature on here mentions Jeff Ament and the "ticketmaster question."

It's a democratic world. Ed just lives in it.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Actually making Pearl Jam a religion would be good for all of us. Once they were considered a "church" all our contributions to them, ie tickets, t-shirts etc.. would be tax deductible. :D
    The reason the main stream is thought of as a stream is because it's so shallow. -George Carlin-
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Actually making Pearl Jam a religion would be good for all of us. Once they were considered a "church" all our contributions to them, ie tickets, t-shirts etc.. would be tax deductible. :D

It would be nice if we could get a tax break on all the money we spend over here! :lol:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
    so , you guys are REALLY against religion? :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:

I never said that. However, if I can claim more than one religion (legally) and get more of a tax refund, more money for Ten Club to get off my refund check, which means more of a refund...I love this game.

:lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I never said that. However, if I can claim more than one religion (legally) and get more of a tax refund, more money for Ten Club to get off my refund check, which means more of a refund...I love this game.

:lol:
    Only said that cuz it fell to page 4!!!! Was hoping more attendees would chime in!!