Bugs in NYC

JD210455JD210455 Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I've spent the last 3 weeks trying to deal with a bed bug infestation in my apartment in NYC. It's pretty much been a nightmare and although I was always a fan of "Bugs", it's really resonating lately. Not just the financial burden and general inconvenience, but the sleepless night and paranoia have been the worst part.

I doubt I'm the only person going to the upcoming MSG shows that's had this problem, it's become pretty bad in NYC over the last few years:

http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-bed ... 2511.story

Therefore, I'd like to request a 2nd performance of "Bugs" at one of the MSG shows for myself and for anyone else who's had to deal with this miserable problem.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MagnumPJMagnumPJ Posts: 78
    Hasn't happened to me, but have had some friends in the city with that same issue. It has hit nyc like a disgusting plague in recent months...

i think bugs would be appropriate providing the setting and how unbelievable it was to see in person on 10/31
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Not a great song in my opinion
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    it would devalue philly 4. don't play it! :0)
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    JD210455 wrote:
    I've spent the last 3 weeks trying to deal with a bed bug infestation in my apartment in NYC. It's pretty much been a nightmare and although I was always a fan of "Bugs", it's really resonating lately. Not just the financial burden and general inconvenience, but the sleepless night and paranoia have been the worst part.

I doubt I'm the only person going to the upcoming MSG shows that's had this problem, it's become pretty bad in NYC over the last few years:

http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-bed ... 2511.story

Therefore, I'd like to request a 2nd performance of "Bugs" at one of the MSG shows for myself and for anyone else who's had to deal with this miserable problem.

Thanks

Sorry to hear tha man! I am goin to NY for the first time a week on Monday so i sure hope the hotel has no

BIG ASS BUGS!!! :mrgreen:

Hope you get your requests!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    being in the spectrum for bugs is the only elitist thing i have
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    jones wrote:

You also got Sweet Lew and Whip It. Let them have it man.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    TheVan218 wrote:
    jones wrote:

touche..

but if they do play it i'm crossing my arms saying i already heard this then storming off for my "piss break song"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    TheVan218 wrote:
    jones wrote:

+3, thats funny, but i don't even have that much.