PJ Radio --- Requests?

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited May 2010 in The Porch
So, will "The Rob" be taking requests from the Pit - FB -Twitter - PM? :?: Everyone has a favorite version of a particular song. Seems like a natural progression if you ask me.
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    not sure yesterday there was a thread about him an iasked if he read the thread to play oceans an not sure if he read the thread or the universe was being kick ass cause oceans came on about an hr later :mrgreen:
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    not sure yesterday there was a thread about him an iasked if he read the thread to play oceans an not sure if he read the thread or the universe was being kick ass cause oceans came on about an hr later :mrgreen:

Yep you are correct, I decided to not be so lazy and looked it up. He will be dong requests.

NHiding wrote:
    Working on the Columbus report now. Will be up soon. And yes, requests are definitely a go, though its a matter of if its in the library or how soon i can get it into the library. As I stated earlier, its an ongoing process and this is only the beginning. Email requests to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:TheRob@pearljam.com">TheRob@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
    wow bro u rock high five :D
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,386
    NHiding wrote:
    If you've got any favorite shows or versions of songs you want to hear, send me an email at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:TheRob@pearljam.com">TheRob@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
    ahhhh i asked for a surf set like 35mins ago we oceans now yes to pj radio :mrgreen::mrgreen::D:D:D:D endless dont for to get to always :D:lol: k