I have 7 hours of Even Flow on my Ipod....

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
OH MY, they play that song so often and it always lasts 7 minutes minimum, they could fit two songs in there!! Why does Mike love it so much, I mean he could shred on any song. C'mon Mikey pick a new one!! :mrgreen:
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Got 40 hours but then thats only 361 versions as SHN/FLAC shows don't have their tags properly formatted.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Just a drop in the hat of Mike melting faces.... we should be so lucky
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    even flow is probably pj's greatest guitar driven song. They must have a blast playing it+it gives eddie time to smoke. Dont expect it to go anywhere.

I love even flow, but if I can say one thing, then I want to say that mike has lost some of the creative drive he has had in the soloing for the song in the past. Nowadays he relies on the same little bits which has made the even flow solo a bit too familiar imo.
    I will swallow poison
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    that's 7 hours too much
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i could watch cready solo his wee heart out all night long. you people are crazy. CRAZY.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    4.4 hours for me.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    10C Rocks wrote:
    OH MY, they play that song so often and it always lasts 7 minutes minimum, they could fit two songs in there!!
    That's a LOT of pissing...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...