Tim Tebow Leads Rookies in Jersey Sales…How Predictable

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Tim Tebow Leads Rookies in Jersey Sales…How Predictable.....but will he EVER get it dirty? He does have a legion of fans not necessarily of his play but I gather of his character.

ept_sports_nfl_experts-402265218-1272406853.jpg?ymGdPDDD9XtiwFn8

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I don't like him but Collin Cowherd was comparing his SEC numbers to Andre Woodson's and their problems were just the same in terms of throwing motion. BTW Woodon is a practice squad starter.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Cutler,Plummer and a few others failed to thrive in the shadow of Elway and that rabid fanbase......and a guy who ran a spread/option offense will live up to expectations, me dont think so

Josh McDaniels is an idiot....Cutler was a good fit there, then Marshall is traded and they draft someone who reminds them of Marshall in the 1st round....and this fool says this kid has a better upside than Brandon?????Are u fuckin joking? Marshall, is a pain in the ass yes, but the dude fills it up

dust off that resume Josh :lol:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Cutler,Plummer and a few others failed to thrive in the shadow of Elway and that rabid fanbase......and a guy who ran a spread/option offense will live up to expectations, me dont think so

Josh McDaniels is an idiot....Cutler was a good fit there, then Marshall is traded and they draft someone who reminds them of Marshall in the 1st round....and this fool says this kid has a better upside than Brandon?????Are u fuckin joking? Marshall, is a pain in the ass yes, but the dude fills it up

he does have a face for television and college football recruiting
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Cutler was about as close to a real Allstar QB they've had since Elway. Had McDaniels not fucked that up, pretty sure Cutler and Marshall would both still be there and the Broncos would be serious playoff contenders for years to come.

Anyways, it's always easy to look back...
    Tebow (IMO) will be a career backup. He'll float around at least a half dozen teams who try to utilize him in the right way before he's playing in the CFL.

Pretty sure when it's all said and done, Rex Grossman will have a better NFL career than Tim Tebow. :lol:
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    tebow certainly isn't the second coming of Elway, but I would be very surprised if he doesn't eventually evolve into a pretty damn good NFL player. Probably won't be a pro bowler, probably won't win any Super Bowls as quarterback, but he'll be a player.

Edit....he'll be better than Grossman
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    Can we have some sort of gentleman's wager on if Tebow will be better than Grossman? How could this be arranged? What types of statistics would we use? BTW I haven't even looked at Grossman's stats, I'm just remembering his game two years ago against the U and they picked him twice on NFL type routes...and the U was terrible then.
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    RW81233 wrote:
    Can we have some sort of gentleman's wager on if Tebow will be better than Grossman? How could this be arranged? What types of statistics would we use? BTW I haven't even looked at Grossman's stats, I'm just remembering his game two years ago against the U and they picked him twice on NFL type routes...and the U was terrible then.
    Hell why not! But note that I did say eventually!! :D
    I'm not sure on Grossman's numbers either...I just know he wasn't very good. Maybe I should look at them before I agree to a wager of any kind...
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    RW81233 wrote:

I think when it's all said and done, Tebow will have better numbers than Grossman. Like I said before, I bet Tebow will play on a handful of teams (as a backup) and will likely get quite a few starts.
    I don't see Tebow taking any team to a Superbowl though (which Grossman did - mostly because of the defense...but still! :lol: )