Klausen - PJ Jazz Fest - New Orleans Print

VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Sorry if this has already been posted! PJ Jazz Fest print is listed on Artillery but not yet available for sale.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,386
    Make sure you sign up for his newsletter! :)
  • VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    demetrios wrote:

I have and it's great - where you at in Halifax? - I'm from Sydney and used to live in Bedford around Paper Mill
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,386
    Veddermb wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I have and it's great - where you at in Halifax? - I'm from Sydney and used to live in Bedford around Paper Mill

The live on the Darkside of Halifax. :oops: But it's not bad. Each morning i'm off to Bedford driving on that Magazine Hill to The Ravines. I love that place! :)
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Hopefully available soon! I want my poster!!!

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Hopefully available soon! I want my poster!!!

+1
  • VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    demetrios wrote:
    Veddermb wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

The live on the Darkside of Halifax. :oops: But it's not bad. Each morning i'm off to Bedford driving on that Magazine Hill to The Ravines. I love that place! :)

Cool man, Halifax and area are great places to live (even Dartmouth, LOL)my best friend still lives in Cole Harbour and I've got university friends scatttered all over the area...next time I'm home I'll give you a shout and maybe buy you a pint...